Monday 20 December 2010

Warehouse Sales!

Kids,

Mama grabbed these shoes while she dropped by Clarks Warehouse Clearance in Corus Hotel. It was on 16th December 2010, the family came for something I don't remember? Anyway, Mama had one pair being good quality it lasted for four freaking years! So when I told her about this warehouse, she went to have a look and end up hundreds bucks poorer. (Update: Mama said one of the shoes didn't make it more than a year, so don't buy at warehouses anymore)

Clarks RM90 (Clarks normally retails at RM200 above)

RM90 

RM150. Bovine skin

RM90

On another related story, I bought these bags at Jusco J Card Members' Day Mid Valley last weekend. Happy hours were fun! I couldn't hear myself talking 'cause the staffs were promoting the 80% discount like maaadddd.

Benedetti Polo RM51.98 for my aunty (before RM259.90 but I'm skeptical)
Beverly Hills Polo Club RM47.98 (before RM239.90 this one I'm sure it's not)

The brown bag below was from Sogo Warehouse Clearance, Level 7, a member privileged event. The entire floor dedicated to this clearance sale, just name it, food, toiletries, clothes, maternity wears, nearly everything at a bargain price!

Sisley RM89

When do I stop going to warehouse sales? I went to Hush Puppies Footwear Warehouse Sale at Hotel Armada PJ, trying my luck to see if there's anything affordable. The crowd was crazeeeee OMGggg.

<3 RM80
RM50
Yeah, I'm addicted to warehouse sales. Help...

No comments:

Post a Comment