Wednesday 22 December 2010

Lake Toba, Medan North Sumatra


The entire troop went to Medan to visit my doctor to-be sister and the Lake Toba, largest volcanic lake in the world. OMG largest volcanic lake in the WORLD, you read me, the LARGEST!

This was a historical vacation because it was my first time holding my own passport, my first time dealing with immigration and paid this document using my own money. It was also my first time visiting Indonesia! More meaningful that this trip was with my whole family! Parents, siblings and my aunty who stayed with us since my parents had their first child.

Kuala Lumpur International Airport to Polonia International Airport. Yeah, I love to read it full

We had normal lunch

Modern face of Medan town centre

Lake Toba, cool breeze love it to bits

Living Clove, for real. I know you guys only seen the dead dried one
Old lady asked for money, photography fee ok
I love Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment