Tuesday 25 October 2011

New Zealand Budget Trip

I can't believe my roommate and I went to New Zealand...NEW ZEALAND! Happens to be my initials: NZ <3

Cheap Air Tickets

We bought Kuala Lumpur-Christchurch-Kuala Lumpur airfare about RM800 per person when Airasia launched their new route to New Zealand. Cheapest I heard was RM600.

Earthquakes were frequent at that time so we flew to Queensland. Christchurch-Queenstown-Christchurch was RM200 with Jetstar. Driving would take up to 8 hours with the risk of being charged for speeding but boy it'd be lovely to enjoy the picturesque trees and mountains. It was freaking autumn! Sigh. Opted to flying for various reasons.


Took lake cruise across Lake Wakatipu to Walter Peak High Country Farm

My favourite: Llama! (yes you guess it right, Llama from Emperor New Groove)








Bought a sheepskin cushion large size for $38.00 from the Walter Peak Gift Shop at 4.39 pm


Arrowtown

Took the earliest bus to Arrowtown, to find people was still in their bed. Was shivering like mad, couldn't stand it.



Oh my God...I never thought I would ever see you in this land, rice <3

Walking up to cable car station

Queenstown

No comments:

Post a Comment