Tuesday 21 December 2010

Marche Movenpick Malaysia at The Curve

Kids,

My best buddy and I went to Marche (pronounced Mar-shay, French word for market oh now I know) Movenpick last September for Ramadhan Buffet. I was like "Are we serious, it's super expensive!" - we were just started earning salary. Heck lets just go! So we rang the place up to book but they just asked us to come. 

Compared to my playground Mid Valley Mega Mall, The Curve was one alien mall and I'm still amazed how we found our way here. And yeah, people were queuing up till next door restaurants by the time I recognised the green bull (see last photo). I don't know what luck was with us that day, we barely made it in and "I can't believe we're in, look at the people behind us!".

Kids, this is one huge place, amazingly spacious and the ambiance were all worthwhile! Felt like being teleported to foreign market! Oh oh, you must know that the decorations vary to sections. Gila man. My eyes couldn't get enough of the themes and food presentations. 

On the food, well, you can really taste the quality but value for money---was more on dining experience. Yeah, my taste buds prefer Padang cuisines. Ala you know, normal food.

Ka-ching! RM130++ flew tata. 

Nevermind I thought...once in a blue moon...and it was with my best buddy...so...

Let's just see photos:

People queuing. Perhaps only during fasting month

RM200 fine if you lose your Marche-Passport. Get it stamped every time you order something. Pay at the exit

Yummy dessert too bad I was already a balloon

He stopped and smiled for the camera. Seriously? =.='

Told you it felt like in a foreign market

Swiss Rosti. Was dull tasteless and believe me you're going to waste it!

Emmmmm~~ I hate it how they made me want to taste everything

This was only 1/8 of the place so imagine I walked and walked like it was borderless

One of the dining areas each with its own theme. Boy I was wrong when I thought we got the nicest deco

Seafood my favourite. Bits of everything. Jangan tamak...

Marche Movenpick

Marche Movenpick, when will I see you again?

No comments:

Post a Comment