Monday 4 July 2011

Marry You

Marry you...a song by Bruno Mars.

I'm hoping to get married...and have the most romantic, magical and joyous night of my life. Celebration of love that marked the beginning of a lifetime with my soul mate. Too bad I'm a realist, watching out for hopeless romantic syndrome sinking in my head :/

But I must enjoy my youthful innocence, thus here are songs I wish to play for the entire night, filling the air with love for everybody.

80's to present songs, for my parents, his parents, our families, old and young, rewinding songs that once touched their hearts. Random:

1) From This Moment - Shania Twain
2) How Can I Live - Leanne Rimes
3) Power of Love - Celine Dion
4) Lady - Kenny Rogers
5) A Whole New World - Aladdin OST
6) The Way You Looked Tonight - Elton John
7) Destiny - Jim Brickman
8) I Do (Cherish You) - 98'degrees
9) This I Promise You - N'sync
10) Everything I Do - Bryan Adams
11) With or Without You - U2
12) Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
13) All the Love in the World - The Corrs
14) Lighters - Bruno Mars
15) Tercipta Untukku - Ungu feat Rossa
16) Marry You - Bruno Mars

No comments:

Post a Comment